Machine learning PhD student in Jürgen Schmidhuber’s group at IDSIA & USI. My current research interest lies mainly in artificial creativity, curiosity, critical rationalism and open-endedness. I am also a classical pianist and composer.
- 2020: Started my PhD at the Swiss AI Lab IDSIA (Lugano) in Jürgen Schmidhuber’s group
- 2020: Finished Master’s degree in Music Informatics at the University of Music Karlsruhe
- 2020: Master’s thesis “Generative Transformer-based Models of Symbolic Polyphonic Music” (pdf) at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
- 2019: My project “Immersions - How Does Music Sound to Artificial Ears?” has won the Outstanding Demonstration award at NeurIPS 2019 in Vancouver
- 2019: Finished my Master’s degree in piano performance with distinction under Prof. Michael Hauber at the University of Music and Performing Arts Stuttgart